Inkspirations Challenge 25

ink-25-line.jpg

Inkspiration challenge time again, after a break last week because half the team were at Stampin’ Up! Convention…. I hope you did not miss us too much.

This week is a sketch and Keesh has made some changes so pop over to her blog and read all them.

makeesha25.jpg

My card:
ink-25-front.jpg

Inside:
ink-25-inside.jpg

designteamcircle.bmp

Check out the other DT’s creations and be inspired!

Keesh

Cindy

Kirsty

Renee

Chantelle

Sarah-Jane

25 Responses to Inkspirations Challenge 25

1. Helen H says:

Another exquisite card Teneale – all your work is stunning!
    Could you please share the technique you have used to get the “streaking” on the petals & leaves? Thank you 🙂

2. Karen Thomas says:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm Teneale – this is nothing short of STUNNING!!!

What a gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS card! Love it! Can ya tell! lol

Karen
    x

3. Teneale, whenever my Blogger Dashboard informs me of one of your posts I get so excited! Honestly! And you never disappoint. You are truly gifted and inspiring, and we are so lucky that you share your talents with all of your stalkers…er…I mean followers. 🙂

4. Andrea says:

Hi Teneale, it was great to meet you at convention. I dont expect you to remember all those you met but I was with my niece and downline who especially wanted to meet you. Amyand Nicki. Anyway I love your card and have saved it for when I get home to Case it. Andrea

5. Di Barnes says:

Totally stunning card Teneale – so fresh & vibrant. Love it! Reminds me I haven’t used this flower yet too – unbelievable huh? Hugs, Di

6. Karen Campbell says:

Absolutely beautiful card Tenealethe colours are gorgous.
    Hope to be back to classes next Friday.
    I need a Teneale Fix.

Karen xo

7. Chantelle says:

Another amazing card Teneale – the flower looks real – wonderful job with the sketch.

8. Rachel says:

Beautiful colours Teneale!! Very striking, Is the purple Lavender Lace?
    Thanks
    Rachel

9. Kirsty Brown says:

Hey Teneale! Just stunning. The colours are gorgeous! I had a blast with you at convention….well the time we spent together anyway. Will have to organise something for next year too! LOL!
    Kirsty xx

10. Lisa Martin says:

It is gorgeous Teneale!

11. Cindy Major says:

You are making me fall in love with purple!! It is soo not my go-to colour, but I love the look of it paired with Olive. What a perfect sympathy card – it strikes just the right note. I love your use of this stamp set – makes me want to pull mine out again!

TFS!
    Cindy 🙂

12. Renée says:

Beautiful colours, Teneale!

13. Lori B says:

Teneale,
    Welcome back! Totally missed you! I love all of your work…always amazing! I am a US Demo and am sad I couldn’t attend AU/NZ Convention! You gals rock!

14. leonie says:

Wow, this is beautiful

15. Kez says:

Gorgeous as always Teneale and I am sooooooooooo looking forward to making this in class! Think I might be pulling Inspired by Nature out before then though ….

16. Melissa says:

This card is just gorgeous, and perfect for a sympathy card too. TFS

17. Vicki McSharer says:

Yes agree with everyone else LOVE IT, please do share your techniques.

18. What a gorgeous colour combo … so strong and vibrant. Love the little extra touches. Hugs xxAxx

19. OMG!!! Teneale!!! STUNNING!!! Absolutely STUNNING!!!

xx Sarah

20. Sue K says:

absolutely drop dead stunning – my fave colour combo – just gorgeous gorgeous – love love love it – i have just got this set – i just have to try and replicate this card – it is the best ive seen with this set – truly beautiful – i better shut up so i can go try and make one

21. doris says:

WOW! The inside is just as gorgeous as the outside!

22. Monika/buzsy says:

Gorgeous card! Love the great colors, the images… perfect lay-out! :o)

23. joyk says:

Totally fabulous card……..you are so talented! I believe this is my favorite done with this set.

24. A very beautiful card.

25. Makeesha Byl says:

Drop dead gorgeous Teneale! love the colours and the sparkly tops of the blossoms! Thanks so much for your inspiration this week! love Keesh x