Inkspirations Challenge 26

wild-to-celebrate-line.jpg

Finally Friday is here, I know I say it often but what a week! I am happy the weekend is here however my weekend is filled with lots of work but I still plan to catch up with some of my favourite people and have a little fun. I have been feeling a little uncreative lately as I am sure you can tell, I am happy to report I feel like my mojo is back! Last weekend I did my last classes in a scrapbook store, which was sad because I have been working in scrapbook stores for years teaching classes all over Sydney but I have stopped doing it so I can focus on my current career direction, having said that there will also be some changes here coming to my blog and with my Stampin’ Up! business soon. I hope to post a little more now I don’t have classes to design for stores.

Anyway I know you are here not to hear all about me or my week but to see a little eye candy and what I did for this weeks Inkspiration challenge. Keesh gave the DT a colour challenge this week….here are the colours:

makeeshacolourchallenge26-1.jpg

Here is my card for this week, I am so happy with this card and just think it is super cute. I don’t think I can part with this one and normally I don’t talk myself up {well I don’t think I normally do anyway} but I am feeling pretty clever for coming up with this one 🙂 The Real Red DSP I have used is retired it was from a 2007 Simply Scrappin kit, I hand most of my scrap DSP to my 4 year old niece Bailey so I had to borrow it from her stash….

wild-to-celebrate-front.jpg

Loving the inside too….

wild-to-celebrate-inside.jpg

If your wondering how I made the banner… well I used these stamps from Party Hearty, the row of party hats which I used upside down and punched the “celebrate” out with a small Circle Punch. I love Party Hearty and it is my most used birthday set.

wild-to-celebrate-stamps.jpg

designteamcircle.bmp

Check out the other DT’s creations and be inspired!

Keesh

Cindy

Kirsty

Renee

Chantelle

Sarah-Jane

42 Responses to Inkspirations Challenge 26

1. a proud mum says:

Hey teneale this is great, like all your cards i love, this is super cute. In your words your a f…… n genius

love the banner, also love the shinny balloons………………….so pleased that they dried in the rain.

2. MUM…. I can’t believe you said that {lol}

3. Caroline says:

WOW! Love it – clever idea!! CASEing coming up!

4. Lee Pelosi says:

What an adorable card Teneale! I wouldn’t be parting with it either, and it looks as though a lot of love has gone into it. Your bunting in just genius with the party hats, and what better way to use the challenge colours, than with a super cute grey elephant!

5. Chantelle says:

A super fun card Teneale – so many cute things happening here – great job using all the colours.

6. Louise Ryan says:

Oh Teneale I am with your mum! What a cracker! You are just too clever.

7. I need to come up with new words for you Teneale…. let me think.. nope.. too hard.. this is once again another AMAZINGLY FABULOUS and AWESOME Teneale design. LOVE IT!!!!

xx Sarah

8. Adele says:

Awesome Teneale, I love it. Mums know best hey!! You are a legend xoxo
    love
    Adele
    xoxo

9. Lynn says:

Teneale, this card is absolutely stunning! I love it….this is gorgeous!

10. OMG Teneale amazing.
    Rach

11. Melanie says:

Speechless! How bloody clever are you!!! Could be one of your best! What a star!!!

12. Teneale, this is altogether too cute!! What great use of Party Hearty; thanks for the inspiration! Love the balance of colours, and of course everything you’ve done has just come together beautifully. I agree, it’s too nice to give away!

13. Kirsty Brown says:

Just stunning girlfriend! You are super duper clever but we already knew that! LOL! Kids would go carzy over a card like that or even an adult who loves elephants…..LOL! Love the banner…..such a shame the 1/4″ is no longer available. I just missed out in getting it! Will have to source one elsewhere just so I can CASE your gorgeous card!!
    Kirsty xx

14. Kathryn says:

You are very talented and there is not one card you’ve made I haven’t liked. This one is out-of-this world.

15. sue says:

What a stunning card Teneale! always love stopping by, you are so inspiring! thank you for sharing! 🙂

16. Mae Collins says:

This is so cute! Love the flags!

17. Cindy Major says:

This card is amazing! You’ve crammed so many awesome details in there!!! I love your use of the color combo 😀

18. Dani Fender says:

WOW WOW WOW! AMAZING! I can see why your so proud! I’d be making another just so I could keep one! Your too clever miss!

19. I LOVE this card! It stopped me in my tracks while I was buzzing through my Google Reader list of updates. Wonderful job!

20. Renée says:

This is adorable, Teneale! I love how you add so much detail to every card … fabulous!

21. ROFL I can’t believe your Mum said that either…but it’s so true!
    Awesome, awesome, awesome. I just love it!

22. Kerryl Noble says:

I love this Teneale! How clever using the hats for the banner. You continue to inspire so many of us. Thanks.

23. Makeesha Byl says:

DITTO….MUM! Sounds like your mum if fabulous Ten! Love, love, love this creation, and all the extra detail you have put into it. You must have the patience of a saint! I wouldn’t part with it either! Thanks so much for your inspiration this week! Love Keesh x

24. Vicki McSharer says:

LOVE IT, LOVE IT. Once again you have done a super beautiful and CUTE card. Thanks for all your inspiration.
    Regards
    Vicki

25. Julie Ellery says:

Hi Tenealle,
    I’m Louise Ryan’s sister. This is the first time I’ve been to your website and I love everything! What an inspiration, and you have such a different way of looking at your stamps to make them even more adaptable.
    Many thanks,
    Julie

26. WOW! Teneal this is so gorJus! I love the way you have used the party hats, you are one clever and talented paper crafter, your mum is a…Genius for making you! Thanks for all your inspiration, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine,(whocame home from convention without one of your amazing creations,yet again 🙁 Take care 🙂

27. KimB says:

Hi Teneale,

this is just awesome!!! What an utterly gorgeous boys card. Love your banner idea using the party hats. I could go on and on – its a keeper!

Thanks Kim

28. Kez says:

FAN-BLOOMIN-TASTIC Teneale! Thanks so much for letting us make this one at class – I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to part with it when DH’s birthday comes around … !!! I could just give him any old card and keep this ALL TO MYSELF!!! Too, too cute and incredibly inspiring as always.

29. Amanda Catlow-Hassett says:

It’s mind-blowing how much work has gone into this card! I know everybody else has already said it but you are an AMAZING talent Teneale. Thankyou so much for sharing your beautiful creations with the rest of us. Everytime I visit your blog I feel so inspired (and in awe of you!)

30. Super fun, Teneale! And … to share this one with your class … how special! Hugs, Andrea xx

31. Wendy Todd says:

What a fun card, Teneale! Gorgeous. I’ve nominated you for a beautiful blogger award, all of the details are on my blog (linked to this comment). Love your work, you’re a star!

32. Bron Heslop says:

Teneale, this card rocks! (Your Mum sums it up nicely!) It was so nice to meet you at Convention – thanks for being so creative! 🙂

33. Marisa says:

Absolutely FABULOUS card!!

34. Amanda says:

This is amazing. xx

35. Jayne Mercer says:

Perfection Teneale. Love it.

36. OMG I can’t believe how fabulous this is! I have been trying to figure out how to make a banner w/these hats and you have it all worked out! I will soon be CASEing this great idea!

37. Great card Teneale. Good luck with your future directions you will be a star whereever you head.Love the inside of this card as well.

38. Oh my gosh you are … genius, love the ephalent, love the pennant, love the words, love your mum!

39. Sally Little says:

Tenille, all of your work is nothing short of stunning, amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, and inspirational…and this card is tops. I love it, you are so talented with a great eye for detail.
    love Sally x

40. Sally Little says:

EEEEEK!! oh my goodness I am sooooo so sorry I spelt your name wrong Teneale, oops! please forgive me?
    love Sally x

41. Jeane says:

Wow Teneale…another gorgeous, clever, awesome card as always! loving your style…loving your creation. very inspiring!!
    keep up the good work!!God Bless

42. jenn says:

thanks for the inspiration! here’s what mine turned out like: