Inkspirations Challenge 39

keesh-lifes-moments-line.jpg

Sorry I am going to make this post very short, today has been a very emotional day for my family but I want to quickly post my card and then go be with my beautiful Mum, I loved my card so much I just could not skip a this week.

Here is the sketch:

makeesha-sketch-039.JPG

My card…..

keesh-lifes-moments-front.jpg

Inside….

keesh-lifes-moments-inside.jpg

Thanks for stopping by,

Ten πŸ™‚

14 Responses to Inkspirations Challenge 39

1. Hi Tenealle, your card is as beautiful as ever – you are very inspiring! All the best with your emotional day.

2. RenΓ©e says:

simple beautiful, Teneale! I hope your day is filled with peace πŸ™‚

3. carole-ish says:

oh, this is absolutely delicious!! i love your colours & the off-stamped floral spray. i may have to get this set out & play today!! beautiful inspiration, teneale. πŸ™‚

4. Keva Brown says:

I love your card. Very pretty. I adore that large butterfly! I’m sorry you’re having an emotional day. I hope everything settles down and that everyone is ok.

5. Naomi V says:

Lovely card, beautiful colours. Great idea to stamp on the butterfly. Hope everything is okay?

6. sharon says:

Gorgeous card….again LOL…..and HUGE hugs to you and your very special mum!!

7. Chantelle says:

Your card is beautiful – this is such a pretty stamp set.

8. Lori B says:

Tenealle,
    This card is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it, especially at a time that is emotional for you! I hope you and your Mom can bring comfort to each other!
    Sending prayers your way!

9. Elise says:

Teneale, I just ADORE your work. This card is absolutely stunning-I wanna be able to stamp like you when I grow up ; )
    Hope your days become easier, enjoy your family time xx

10. Jo says:

Hi Teneale – I hope that you and your family are well, and that your day has gone well for you and your mum. Special people are wonderful to have in our lives. Love the card – as always, it’s gorgeous.

11. Sue says:

Hi Teneale,
    I have just signed up with Stampin’ Up and happened upon your blog. WOW! I adore your work. Everything is absolutely gorgeous.

12. Melissa says:

Oh wow, that butterfly is amazing, Have been visiting your blog, you do really amazing work Teneale, TFS!

13. Oh my, this is just breathtaking! I love everything about it! Wow!

14. Lisa says:

WOW! Ive been away on holiday for 3 weeks, come back and find so many lovely creations – I especially LOVE this one Teneale!