A little Late But Here is CASE Study Challenge 28

sweet-summer-case-28-line.jpg

This should of been posted here on my blog on Thursday, I even had it typed up and saved but I completely forgot to post it, all week I was preparing for an open house which I held today for the Stampin’ Up! Summer Mini and Sale-A-Bration, the day was great and I think everyone had a great time. I stamped my heart out making cards using some of the new products and over the next few weeks I will share some of them here on my blog…. not all of them because I like to keep a few special cards for customers only to view at events {cheeky I know}. This is the last week of Eva Dobilas as our muse, she has been amazing and I have SO enjoyed her cards. Below is this weeks muse card:

28.jpg

The main element that jumped out at me when I first saw Eva’s card was the layers of scalloped edges at the bottom of the card, which I have used on my card. I have used one of the Sale-A-Bration Set called Sweet Summer, I will admit I did need to find a little inspiration to get started with this set so I went blog hopping to some of my favourite Stampin’ Up! blogs and when I arrived on Monica Gale‘s blog I was in love with this set, she has done such a wonderful job with this set. She had used hearts to hang off the vine like stamp which I just adore and this this makes a wonderful wedding card and I just added a greeting from Well Scripted from the Summer Mini.

sweet-summer-case-28-front.jpg

Here is inside….. with a little {love}

sweet-summer-case-28-inside.jpg

All Materials are from Stampin’ Up!:
Stamps: Sweet Summer {FREE Sale-A-Bration set}, Love Defined {pg 6 Summer Mini} and Well Scripted {pg 18 Summer Mini}
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and VersaMark
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede
Printed Paper: In Color DSP Stack
Accessories:Heart to Heart Punch, Scallop Punch, Blender Pen, Pearls and Shimmer Paint.

dtbadge-gif.gif

Check out the other DT’s creations and be inspired!

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Cristina Kowalczyk

Jean Martin

Julie Smith

Iwona Palamountain

Lenet Mos

Melyssa Connolly

Sue Kohler

The home of CASE Study…..

16 Responses to A little Late But Here is CASE Study Challenge 28

1. Marilyn S says:

This is a stunning card… absolutely gorgeous!

2. AuroraDawn says:

WOW

I loved Monica’s card, but you’ve managed to take it to fantastic and beyond! I especially love the scallops and the subtle blending .

Its just STUNNING!!!

3. Benzi says:

What a sweet, sweet card! Love the hearts hanging from the vines. Beautiful inside and out.

4. What beautiful use of the Sweet Summer stamps, Teneale. The colours, and sponging, are divine. Love your ideas!

5. Wendy J. says:

Teneale, this is ingenious! I love it! You are always an inspiration to me! I’ve given you the stylish blogger award. You can see my blog for details. Hugs!

6. Jill W. says:

So stunning…love the scalloped layers!

7. Cindy Lou says:

Beautiful card, simple and simply elegant. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

8. Julie S says:

It was worth the wait because it is perfect from front to back!! Love those scallops!

9. Kathryn Brennan says:

Really stand-out gorgeous. I want to keep staring at it!!

10. This is just gorgeous!

11. Jenn Brown says:

Oh, I just love this! The hearts dripping from the greenery! Marvelous colors and concept! I had not chosen this SAB set. Wasn’t really into it, but this card is sooooo…..well, anyway, now I will HAVE to get this set and well…CASE!!! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

12. Tracy Parker says:

Just beautiful…. Love the colours, you are very talented Teneale..

13. tops says:

Great post however I was wondering if you could write a litte
    more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!

14. Your mode of describing all in this post
    is genuinely nice, every one can without difficulty be aware of it, Thanks
    a lot.

15. I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to
    be utilizing? I’m experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I’d like to find
    something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?