The start of a new month brings new offerings from Stampin’ Up!, outdid themselves with July’s massive offer of a bonus colour family of ink pads valued at $117 when you signed up as a Demonstrator, which saw 13 people join my Stampin’ Up! team. They have released TWO amazing deals for August, let’s get started with the first offer by getting in the mood to create something full of colours and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Colour Your Season products:
• Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (clear-mount $68, wood-mount $92)
• Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images ($57)
• Blended Seasons Bundle stamp set + dies – $113 (clear-mount), $134(wood-mount)
• Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colours ($21.75) Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
This Promotion runs from 1-31 August 2018, but products are only available while supplies lastI adore this bundle and just know I will be featuring the Blended Season stamp set and Stitched Season framelits dies a few times this month. I have used the flower image on the card today.
As you can see in the new photograph, I have stamped the flowers on each corner of the Shimmer cardstock. Using an Aqua Painter and Balmy Blue re-inker I have watercoloured the negative space before the flowers.
I am rocking a brighter colour combo then I normally use, in July with the release of the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue the colour families received a refresh and we welcomed 14 new colours. I used 3 of the new colours; Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green.
Do you see that gorgeous texture on that cardstock? Something else that was new in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue was a new embossing folder that adds a little texture, it is called Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder the catalogue does not show the beauty of this folder. If you own a Big Shot you NEED this folder, I am sorry to say it does not fit in a Cuttlebug machine.
I always like to add a little love inside the card as you can see below. I still have lots of room to write a note and I even embossed inside with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Now the second offer does not come with a card showcasing its appeal but I think you will like this deal even more. For every $90 you spend in August you get a $9 voucher to use in September, that is perfect because the new Holiday Catalogue releases September 5th and trust me, you will want a LOT from this Holiday Catalogue.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. (Excludes Starter Kits)
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and demonstrator supply items).
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the commissionable amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can only be redeemed once.