Starter Kits are great value all year round, however, Sale-A-Bration always brings a little extra bonus. You would normally pay $169 for $235 worth product that can select, this year they have two options;
Option 2 allows you to get this C U T E tote, that I am very jealous about not being able to get! I know of four ladies who are joining in Sale-A-Bration and going option 2, which option will you choose?
I have always been creative, I found Papercraft about 16 years old and joined Stampin’ Up! In 2006 the first year they come to Australia. My demonstrator team is called INKspired, a wonderful group of woman, many have become dear friends of mine and even my wonderful mum has joined the group. We are all INKspired together. When you join you don’t get just me to help and support you, we are a big friendly group! All of us in the group joined Stampin’ Up! at different times and with different motivations but a few things are the same with us all.
- Enjoyment: We enjoy stamping and sharing our creativity when we give a hand stamped card or create a heartfelt gift or scrapbook page.
- Products: We all are addicted to the coordinating colours, madly in love with the ranges of stamps and the only book we read in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogue.
- Financial: We either want to save money by buying the products or we want to make money selling the products.
Stampin’ Up! has all kinds of demonstrators, purchasing for themselves, selling to friends, or selling to just get a little extra cash for a short time and some even view the demonstratorship as a viable business. You can choose how to work as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstratorship to best suit your needs and of course you don’t have to sign up to run workshops or classes. If you want to join to make the most of your demonstrator discount to buy Stampin’ Up! products for yourself you can do just that! Here is the best way to break us down some:
- Saving Stampers: Sells only to herself saving at least 20% and loves to get INKspired plus other perks for a demonstrator and part of this group.
- Social Stamper: Same reasons as a Saving Stamper, however, she may sell to a few friends, saving on her shopping and make a small profit from selling to friends.
- Superstar Stampers: These stampers love to share Stampin’ Up! with everyone and love that they get to make money also! They are joining and welcoming more people to our INKspired group, goes and share’s Stampin’ Up! with customers/new friends in their home, takes single customers orders and LOVES getting bonuses and rewards.
All kinds of Demonstrators coming together as one and having a WHOLE lot of fun, we all have different situations, work and family lives and other interests outside stamping. If you decide that being a demonstrator isn’t for you, you have lost nothing but gained a section of Stampin’ Up! products that you will always have a use.
Are you ready to join right now, click below and you will be INKspired in only a few minutes…
If you thinking about joining but have a few questions please email me and I will help you out.